Articulation Practice for /TH/
If you’re looking for fun articulation practice for /th/ or other target areas, I’ve got you covered.
These articulation activity booklets are free and ready to print and go! They are full of puzzles and activities to help your student get a high number of sound repetitions in without feeling like work.
The key to using these booklets is making sure the student is practicing the target words out loud as they work. These are great to use for independent practice and home practice, too.
Activity booklets are perfect for days when you don’t have time to prep. I keep some of these printed and ready to grab when needed. They also work great in a sheet protector with a dry erase marker.
Do you prefer digital articulation practice? Just open the pdf file on your computer or tablet and use the annotate feature.
Here are the some no prep activity booklets you can try today:
- Printing Instructions (PDF)
- Initial TH Activity Booklet (PDF)
- Final TH Activity Booklet (PDF)
- Mixed TH Activity Booklet(PDF)
- Activity Booklets for /k, g, l, sh, ch, dj, r, s, z/ (Members Only PDF)
- Phonology Activity Booklets (Members Only PDF)
- Basic Concepts Activity Booklets (Members Only PDF)
- Synonym & Antonym Activity Booklets (Members Only PDF)
- Multiple Meaning Word Activity Booklets (Members Only PDF)
To gain access to ALL of our content Join the KI Speech Community!
Here you will find hundreds of speech and language resources, a community of SLPs for support, and new materials always being added.
Want Access to Everything in the KI Speech Community?